INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE SCOPE OF JOB APPLICATIONS
Dear Employee Candidate;
As EFG ENGINEERING, as data controller; Information regarding the processing of your personal data that you have submitted/will transmit to us for the purpose of job application, within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, is given below.
EFG ENGINEERING, as a data controller, respects the privacy of your personal data, attaches importance to data security, and this is among the priorities of our company. For the purpose of processing and protecting personal data, we adopt the principles of collection, processing and protection of your personal data in accordance with the regulations stipulated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Therefore; We recommend that you carefully read this text , which explains how we process your personal data, with whom we share it, and how you can exercise your rights.
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data of any personal data belonging to you; It may be recorded, stored, updated for certain clear and legitimate purposes, in accordance with the law and the rule of good faith, and may be processed and shared with third parties as long as your relationship with our company continues within the framework permitted by the legislation.
As EFG ENGINEERING, as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law , we determine the information we obtain from you, in the capacity of ” Data Controller”, within the scope of our relationship with you.
Data Controller: EFG ENGINEERING
İvedik OSB, 1455. Sok. Neva Business Center No:22/94 Yenimahalle/ANKARA
As EFG ENGINEERING;
We care about securing, collecting, processing, transferring and destroying the personal data at our disposal regarding you, our candidates, within the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, international agreements to which our country is a party, and the relevant legislation, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
stored, used and classified to third parties at home and abroad, in accordance with KVKK 6698, in a limited, relevant and proportionate manner for our activities and purposes.
1.a) Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
With regard to the conclusion of the contract, in order to fulfill our legal obligations, for our legitimate interests or provided that it has been made public by you (by the relevant persons), it may be processed with express consent, unless there are processing conditions. In addition, all your personal data processed;
• In accordance with the law and the rule of honesty,
• Accurate and up-to-date
• For certain express and legitimate purposes,
• In connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
• They will be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
your explicit consent, as it is directly related to the establishment of an employment contract between you and our company pursuant to art. 5/2-c of the KVKK 6698 ;
• Evaluating your job application
• Evaluation of your suitability for the position you are applying for,
• To conduct job interviews and contact you for recruitment purposes,
Based on your explicit consent as a data controller;
• In case of a negative result of your application, EFG ENGINEERING will keep your personal data for 6 months in order to determine whether your conditions are suitable for potential job opportunities that may arise in the future,
• In order to inform you about potential business opportunities by contacting you,
collect and process.
1.b) Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, in whole or in part, automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, for the above-mentioned purpose and scope.
We collect your personal data through documents (CV) and forms that you send us digitally or save in a system (Kariyer.net etc.), or verbally through interviews with EFG MÜHENDİSLİK employees or in writing through job application forms that you fill out.
1.c) Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data; To be responsible together with EFG ENGINEERING , in accordance with the KVKK and the legislation in force, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, by taking data security measures such as data protection, preventing unauthorized access and preventing their unlawful processing ; to the partners and/or directly/indirectly domestic/foreign organizations and other third parties that receive services within the scope of the relevant contracts to carry out activities as EFG ENGINEERING.
1.d) Storage and Deletion of Data
In accordance with the legislation, the relevant personal data is stored for certain periods. For this reason, it is our company’s responsibility to keep personal data in accordance with the legislation and for the required time. These retention periods are defined in detail on the basis of data in the personal data inventory prepared. Personal data is retained for the period stipulated in the legislation or required by its purpose. The data is stored physically or electronically. Necessary security measures have been taken for the storage and preservation of data and a secure environment has been provided by our company. Personal data whose storage period has expired are destroyed in 6-month periods. ( delete / destroy / anonymize)
1.e) Your Rights as a Relevant Person
Within the framework of Article 11 of KVKK ,
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
•If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
•Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
• When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the elimination of this damage,
the rights .
• at efgmuhendislik.com addressing your request to exercise these rights, and/or;
• It will contain the identity and address information of the applicant, (Documents proving your identity must be attached.),
• The subject you request will be related to your person,
• If you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and your authority will be documented,
• In a way that the matter you request is clear and understandable;
Our company ‘s “ Ivedik OSB, 1455. Sok. Neva İş Merkezi No:22/94 Yenimahalle/ANKARA” address in writing or by e- mail from your e-mail address defined in our system , or with your KEP address. Within the scope of the above article, depending on the nature of your request, the request will be finalized as soon as possible (within 30 days at the latest) free of charge or according to the conditions in the fee schedule to be determined by the KVK Board.
As the relevant person, in case the application is rejected, the answer is found insufficient or the application is not answered in due time, in accordance with Article 14 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 6698; You can make a complaint to the Board within thirty days from the date you learn the answer or , in any case , within sixty days from the date of application with the approval of the person.
Pursuant to article 28/2 of 6698 KVKK ; In the following cases, personal data owners cannot claim their other rights, except for the right to demand the compensation of the damage:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner.
Personal data processing is required by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions for the execution of supervisory or regulation duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution based on the authority granted by the law.
The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
4. OTHER MATTERS
In the processes within the scope of the Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data, the relevant legal regulations in force on the processing and protection of personal data will be applied with priority.
The Clarification Text is published on the website efgmuhendislik.com and made available to the relevant persons. In order to adapt to the changing conditions and legislation, changes and updates can be made in the Illumination Text and can be presented to the relevant people via the above-written website.